Terms and Conditions
Hastings 5 Star Limousines: Terms and Conditions of Hire
The booking customer is responsible to ensure all passengers are aware of these terms and conditions, and is also responsible for damage to exterior, interior and or contents of the vehicle.
Payments and Refunds
- A 20% deposit is payable to secure and confirm a booking.
- Any deposit is an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The balance owing is required 21 days prior to the day of hire.
- The 20% deposit is non refundable.
- The full amount is charged if a cancellation is within 3 months of the day of hire.
- Cancellations must be made in writing.
- The following will be charged to your credit card if not paid in cash at the time of hire:
- Any balance owing.
- Any damages to the vehicle caused by the hirer and/or the hirer’s guests.
- Any equipment in the vehicle either lost or damaged, the hirer will be responsible for the cost.
- Unnecessary mess that is caused or left in the vehicle by the hirer and/or the hirer’s guests.
Behaviour in the vehicle during hire
- Smoking or the consumption of drugs is not permitted in the vehicle and failure to comply may result in the termination of hire.
- Fast food items may not be eaten in the vehicle.
- Irresponsible, dangerous or intoxicated behaviour, which compromises the safety of the chauffeur or passengers will not be accepted and may result in the termination of hire, without any refund.
- If the vehicle is left in a dirty manner or if an individual is physically sick in the vehicle a cleaning fee of $200 will apply and be charged to the hirer.
- Alcohol will not be supplied or consumed by passengers under the age of 18 years
- It is the responsibility of each passenger to wear seatbelts that are fitted in the vehicle which they are asked to wear and failure to do so may result in injury or fines.
Damages to the vehicle
- The hirer will be held responsible and liable for any damage to the vehicle, (inside or outside including equipment and fittings) caused by the hirer or guest of the hirer. The cost of repair for such damages will be the responsibility of the person hiring the vehicle.
- If glasses are broken or lost, the hirer will be responsible for the cost of replacement (at a cost of $10 / glass).
- If equipment provided in the vehicle (including bar utensils, CD's, DVD's, LCD TV's, I Pod, remote controls) is either lost or damaged, the hirer will be responsible for the cost of repair or replacement.
- As security to cover for potential breakages, damages or losses, credit card details will be required at the time of booking. This credit card will be charged to cover costs for repairs, replacements or losses.
Due to the size of the vehicle there may be times when it will not be possible for the vehicle to access every driveway, road or venue. The chauffeur will endeavour, where safety permits, to access all venues. However if the chauffeur deems that the safety of the passengers or vehicle may be at risk then he has the right to drop off at the nearest safest location.
Terms and Condition Changes
- Hastings 5 Star Limousines reserves the right to change these conditions without notice.